ehess: 013-02

 013-02 If you are not reading this on readerfeedertranslations.blogspot.com, this work is stolen

.“You promised me this, remember it,” Li Dong said. “And don’t forgot it. This is it. If you break today’s promise, I’ll leave you permanently, you’ll die alone, no one will ever love you and you’ll live out the rest of your life in misery.”If you are not reading this on readerfeedertranslations.blogspot.com, this work is stolen.

These were really such poisonous conditions. Xu Xingling almost wanted to tremble. His end was sounding so tragic.If you are not reading this on readerfeedertranslations.blogspot.com, this work is stolen.

“I swear! If I break today’s promise, I’ll die alone without anyone to love me or even hurt me for the rest of my life.”If you are not reading this on readerfeedertranslations.blogspot.com, this work is stolen.

While listening to Xingling’s performance, Li Dong’s face was stoic. He patted Xu Xingling on the cheek and said, “Xu Xingling, I’m not particularly angry, truly, because however you treat yourself doesn’t affect me directly in the end. Even if you are murdered, it’ll only be you who loses the most from it. I won’t be hurt.”


Xu XIngling lowered his head and bit his already chapped and cracked lips until they bled a little.If you are not reading this on readerfeedertranslations.blogspot.com, this work is stolen.

“Why would I care about you?” Li Dong asked rhetorically. “I don’t need to be nor am I a good man, but I am not completely without conscience. I saved you this time, but I won’t allow you to rely on me as you life your life as a degenerate.”


Xu Xingling sobbed as he knelt in front of Li Dong. “Second Young Master, I know you’re too good for me! I was wrong before. I’m so worthless!” He slapped his own face. “I’ll do everything I promised you, but… I’ve been used to it after so long. I truly like Eldest Young Master, even though I know I shouldn’t continue liking him and that he isn’t someone who’s good to me. I’ll try to slowly forget him…”


“Am I obligated to accompany you and wait as you slowly forget him?” Li Dong asked.


“No…” Xingling shook his head.


“Don’t forget that either. I am not obligated in any way to stay with you.” Li Dong pinched his chin. “If I give you my time, it’s because I’m in a good mood and I feel like it. If I ignore you, just remember not to govel as you did before.”


“Of course, of course.” Xu Xingling nodded in a hurry, afraid that Li Dong would be angry if he hesitated at all.


“Alright, get up and go take a shower. You’d better also put a warm compress on your eyes. They’re a bit frightening.” Li Dong finally released Xingling’s face and let him go, not wanting to scold too much. Xingling had gone through a lot last night no matter how he had gotten into that situation in the first place. Even if he was completely heartless and cold-blooded, he would feel uncomfortable scolding Xingling too much.


Xu XIngling immediately covered his face when Li Dong mentioned his “frightening” eyes. Was he really that ugly right now? “Oh, then I’ll go clean up…” He got up from the bed in a panic, wrapped himself in a bath towel, and rushed into the bathroom.


Li Dong suddenly heard crying coming from the bathroom. What in the world was that man doing? Crying over being ugly?


Sure enough: “Second Young Master! How can I go outside like this? My eyes are so swollen like walnuts, and they’re even purple!” It’s so unsightly. Xingling doesn’t even want to face Li Dong. He’s afraid Li Dong would think badly of him.


“They’re all strangers. No one will recognize you if you go outside. It’s also none of their business if your eyes are swollen like walnuts.” Li Dong curled his pointed finger at Xingling to signal him over.


Xu Xingling walked over obediently. Now, he washed and put on his clothes: “Second Young Master?”


“Let me see.” Li Dong held his face and examined it carefully. His expression looked very serious, “Where does it look like walnuts? It’s also not purple or green, is it?”


“Isn’t it ugly?” Xu XIngling touched his own face eagerly, blinking pitifully.


“No, it’s not ugly.” Li Dong look at his distressed expression and sighed. “It’s still much better than anyone else.”


“Second Young Master…” Xu Xingling stared blankly at Li Dong for a moment. And then he happily plunged into Li Dong’s arms and solemnly declared, “I won’t let you down ever again!”


Xingling was all of a sudden cheery and hopeful for love again despite suffering before. It’s not quite clear if this is a positive trait to have or not. Regardless, it was pissing off Li Dong again. Li Dong just wanted to treat Xingling kindly to let him know what being cared for felt like, not for him to forget everything he had just learned.


Some time later, Xingling stumbled out of the club with a haggard face and unstable legs. Li Dong brought him a big cotton padded coat and a hat and told him to put them on.


“It’s so cozy.” Xu Xingling leaned against Li Dong contently, cuddling the other’s arm. “Where are we going now?”


Li Dong lifted Xingling’s chin and gently kissed one of his still-swollen eyelids. “FInding something to eat so we can feed you.”


Xu XIngling perked up: “!” He was so happy that he was practically chirping. “Give me another kiss?” he ask.


Sigh. Li Dong found this man to be so innocent, but his good attitude was appreciated too. Li Dong wasn’t too against physical affection, either, so he gave Xingling a proper kiss. All the while, his palm traveled down towards Xingling’s ass, which he gently laid his palm over as he asked, “Is everything alright here?”


“Yes,” Xinging assured. “Didn’t I just take a bath? I put on some oil there and now it feels much better.” A pause. “I can still accompany you at night.”


“...Is there really nothing else that goes through your mind but fucking?”

“No.” Xu Xingling didn’t hesitate to answer. “I like doing this with someone special. I won’t be like this in front of others.”


“And what’s with putting oil on your ass? Is that something people do now?” Li Dong asked.


“It’s usually used on your face and body, but you can also use it there if you need to.” Xu XIngling’s face brightened as he talked about self-care products. “Recently, a cream made specifically for your ass has been released, and my friend said that it was really affective. After applying hit, his ass was plump but tender, but it’s so expensive that I can’t afford it!”


“How much is it?” Li Dong said, “Forget it. I’ll take you shopping after we eat a good meal and you can buy whatever you like.”


“Really?” Xu XIngling looked up at Li Dong and asked ecstatically, “Can I really buy all the clothes and bags that I want?” Those were really expensive, and he doesn’t even dare to ask about jewelry.


But Li Dong only meant things like self-care products that nourish the body. As for things like clothes and bags, he really doesn’t want to pay for. “Aren’t you tired?” You still want to spend an entire afternoon shopping for those things?


Li Dong thinks that Xingling needs sleep more than he needs clothes and bags right now.


“I’m not tired! I usually don’t sleep during the day anyway. So I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep even if I did go back! It’s good to go shopping too. I’m too broke recently and so I couldn’t shop for the good stuff.”


Li Dong just stopped replying and guided him to a restaurant to eat.




translator notes:

much love for my readers <3 make sure to add this to your reading list on novelupdates and leave a rating!

PREVIOUS   TOC   NEXT 

Comments

  1. The start was out of pocket but the rest was actually so wholesome. Hopefully they'll just be like that now! But also he STILL likes tianlin!?!?@ Ψ(`_´ # )↝
    Thank you for the upload!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go and rate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m hopeless now crying this man god give me a break

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts