ehess: 009-02

009-02

The pile of cash looked to be several thousand yuan, but Xu Xingling's attention was not on the money. Instead, Xingling stared at Li Dong blankly, his mind short-circuiting.


He had always thought that Li Dong was mild-tempered and tolerant, and so he could pester and stay with Li Dong up until his goal was achieved. If you aren't reading this on readerfeeder.blogspot.com, this work was STOLEN.


"Second Young Master, when will you call me again? Can I still call you?" After a long moment, Xu Xingling came back to his senses. He got out of bed naked in order to rush over and hold Li Dong’s hand as he asked this question.


Li Dong turned back around and gave Xingling an intense look. “I’m bored.”


"..." Xu Xingling was dumbfounded and his eyes were wide with worry. He understood what Li Dong meant, but- "It's only... only been twice, and I still have many new tricks, Second Young Master..." He was getting anxious now: "Where are you not satisfied? Tell me I promise I’ll change!"


Li Dong said curtly, "If I like Audrey Hepburn, can you change into her appearance?" Li Dong knew he just spewed absolute bullshit, but he was too annoyed now to care. "Of course, I don't like Audrey Hepburn either.


"I like people who are self-improving, independent, confident, and self-assured. Do you measure up to those standards?" The no was unspoken but loud.


"..." Xu Xingling looked at him, tears beginning to trail down his face.


"You know to be hurt when you're criticized. Maybe you aren’t past redemption." Li Dong couldn't bear watching this. A grown man cried like this at just a few words, but Li Dong couldn’t sugarcoat anything or else Xingling would never change.


So he can only wave his hand and heartlessly continue, "Go tuck yourself in tonight and think this through. Contact me again when you figure it out.”


The naked young man sat back down on the edge of the bed in a daze. He has liked and been continuously rejected, abused even, by Han Tianlin for several years, but he has never felt as sad as in this moment.


The difference is that Han Tianlin was completely untouchable and impersonal to Xingling, but Second Young Master Han was someone who had been touching and kissing and hugging him. Xingling has finally tasted what it’s like to be left behind; it felt like this...


"Xiaozhen, I was abandoned..." Xu Xingling immediately called his good friend Qian Xiaozhen to confide in.


It was his gay roommate, who, instead of entering the workforce upon graduation, borrow some funds from his parents to open a coffee shop in the city instead.


As his college roommate, Qian Xiaozhen knew everything about Xu Xingling, including how he was slowly influenced to become gay by himself.


Of course, he also knows that Xu Xingling has an unobtainable sweetheart; like a toad that wants to eat swan meat and thinks way too much..


Suddenly hearing Xu Xingling say that he was abandoned, Qian Xiaozhen's first reaction was shock. He asked, "When did you guys get together in the first place?!" Hadn’t it been unrequited love from beginning to end?


Did Xingling succeed in seducing Han Tianlin after all? If you aren't reading this on readerfeeder.blogspot.com, this work was STOLEN.


Gee, if it's true, then his luck is way too good. So jealous. Hmph.


"It's not Tianlin, I haven't been with him..." Xingling is currently too upset to worry about Tianlin. "I’ve been with Tianlin's younger brother these past couple of days, the Second Young Master."


"What do you mean, do you mean what I think?" Together?


"Well, we’ve been in bed together. I like him very much, and he treats me very well." Xu Xingling glanced at the money left by Li Dong. In his eyes, this was also a very distressing gesture. "But he just now broke up with me..." I want to cry when I say this.


"Wait, don't you like Han Tianlin?" Xiaozhen’s not sure how Xingling ended up with Tianlin’s brother, but Han Tianlin's younger brother... is also one of the wealthy.


"I was asked to serve Second Young Master by Eldest Young Master, and the Second Young Master accepted it. But he only slept with me twice and now he’s saying that he’s bored!" Xu Xingling asked, completely unashamed, "Xiaozhen, you understand men better, do you think it’s possible for him to get bored so fast? I have such a nice body and a pleasing face, how can he get bored after only twice?"


He didn't believe it at all. Despite still being on the phone with his gay best friend, he started talking to himself, completely unbothered. "When I left, he asked me to go to bed and think about it. He said to go to him if I figure it out; does that mean he still wants me to contact him?"


Qian Xiaozhen: "...I don’t think I’m qualified to make a judgment as to whether or not he actually wants to see you again. I just want to know, do you hold the Second Young Master or the Eldest Young Master in your heart?" Weren’t you in love with the Eldest Young Master for three whole years? How did you fall into bed with the Second Young Master in a blink of an eye?


This behavior is way too shameless. (translator notes: agreed. 10000x agreed.)


"I like Eldest Young Master! Second Young Master also knows that I like Tianlin." When Xu Xingling said this, he suddenly realized, "Xiaozhen, would you say that the Second Young Master is jealous? Every time I mentioned Tianlin, he would ridicule me and get angry.” 


Moreover, he was strictly prohibited from mentioning Han Tianlin, otherwise, he would have been dumped immediately.


(translator notes: xingling. how is your EQ this low?! you’re being an asshole and you better stop before i drop this arc and just start translating the next one.)


"I don't know, you’re confusing me. Since you like the Eldest Young Master, why are you so caught up over the Second Young Master breaking up with you?" Xiaozhen asked bluntly. He really didn’t understand why Xingling was making such a big deal out of this. In this day and age, who didn’t have casual partners here and there and break off with them once they got bored?


"Because the Second Young Master was very kind and considerate. I was very happy with him." Xu Xingling said.


"Then you like the Second Young Master..." What the heck was Xingling doing? The Second Young Master was still from a rich family like the Eldest Young Master was. So many people wouldn’t even have the chance to be near him, but Xingling kept on thinking that the Second Young Master was second rate?


"No, the Second Young Master already has a sweetheart. It is said that I look a lot like that person..." Xu Xingling touched his face, and his mouth pursed into a line, showing his grief. Xingling’s urge to cry worsened.


"..." Qian Xiaozhen really wanted to complain. Your circle of crushes and ex’s are just too chaotic!

translator notes:

xingling is pissing. me. oFF. i get it--emotions and romantic ones in particular are hard to organize and manage, but xingling, baby, sTOP USING LI DONG. this male lead honestly has problems, or maybe he's just genuinely that ignorant and sheltered. man, I'm so frustrated right now.

a coffee would definitely help boost my mood though... ^-^

 PREVIOUS   TOC   NEXT 

Comments

  1. No I get you.

    Everyone is talking about how cute Xingling is and how sweet his interactions are and I'm just like dude... he's literally using Li Dong as a substitute but still expected Li Dong to fawn over and fall in love with him. While at the same going "you have to understand I actually like your brother but you kind of look like him so how dare you not like me". What the hell is cute about this?

    I'm really looking forward to him getting a clue and I'm glad Li Dong was harsh, though I would've liked him to be more clear on the "you're an ass for using me as a substitute but still expecting me to be emotionally involved with you" point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really too use to things like this been through it so many times Idek how I just scoll emotionlessly through this maybe it's because I like read phycological and tragedy tags so much *sigh*

      Delete
    2. I think the fact that the original second young master had a white moonlight similar to xingling is also giving xingling an excuse to behave this way somehow. Kind of like 'you use me as substitute and I use you too but still expecting Li Dong to be all over him'. Of course mostly it's because of his own personality and character.

      Delete
    3. Personally I believe he Is cute and also a dumbass. I think he does like li doing. But is also using him because ge likes the older brother more. Well maybe not likes but is obsessed.

      Delete
  2. It’s like he didn’t even listen to what Li Dong was saying. He’s trying to tell him to grow up and improve himself but he’s stuck in a loop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^ You wouldn’t believe how many translator notes i typed out and then deleted again at various spots in this chapter because i was just so- angry for Li Dong. But alas, I’m just a translator, so I just have to suck it up and continue πŸ˜”

      Delete
    2. I feel for you😞😞 keep it up remember these are our brain juice helps prep for the future ✨ don't rush and stay steady and relaxed

      Delete
  3. My head hurts thinking that the shou really cannot turn back at allπŸ˜“

    ReplyDelete
  4. What really sucks is how Xingling has zero awareness at all on why Li Dong's angry at him. If I could I'd shake Xingling's shoulders and tell him to look at himself. The emotional intelligence on this kid... I mean I love him but hooo... Poor Li Dong

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts