ehess: 004-01

 004-01

"Second Young Master, you don't hate me, do you? Why won’t you give me a chance?" Xu Xingling pleaded with Li Dong sincerely and desperately. If he’s rejected by Second Young Master, he’ll never be able to meet Han Tianlin ever again. Just thinking about it, his heart is as painful as being cut through with a knife. "Second Young Master, please, I really want to stay by your side..."


"..."


"Second Young Master, Second Young Master..." Xu Xingling cried out pitifully.


"It's not impossible." Li Dong said after thinking for a while, but he set a few conditions: "As long as you abide by the rules I give you, I can give you one chance, but only one chance. If you make a mistake, I will send you away immediately, so act carefully.” If you are not reading from readerfeedertranslation.blogspot.com, this work was stolen.


"I promise." Xu Xingling didn't hesitate to agree.


"I haven't said it yet..." Li Dong was momentarily speechless. "First, when you are with me, you are not allowed to see my eldest brother; you are not even allowed to mention my eldest brother. Second, speak with a little more backbone in the future. Don't always beg at every turn, kneel down at every turn. Are you still a man?"


"But I won’t ever get a chance if I don’t beg for it." Wasn’t this very opportunity gained from his begging? Xu Xingling held the phone eagerly.


"...Just keep up this state of constantly talking back. It’s better to stick to your values and not cross your bottom line. Whoever dares to cross that line, just give them a nice smacking."


"I’m always this daring, well… except for towards people I like." And facing the person he liked, Xingling really wished that he would bully him more. If it really happened, Xu Xingling would wake up with a smile in her dreams.


"..." Li Dong really didn't knoew what to say: "Okay, let's talk about the third rule. I want you to be a little reserved, a little arrogant, not so lowly and cheap."


"Second Young Master likes role-playing?" And he likes reserved and arrogant personality? That isn’t so difficult. "I can play an arrogant role for you tonight. Do you prefer police officers or doctors? I can act as anything."


"..." Li Dong really wants to go find a rope to hang himself so that he can return to his own world..


"Second Young Master, why are you ignoring me again?" Xu Xingling cautiously said: "I'm so hungry, can we eat together?" Xingling doesn’t seem to know where Second Young Master lives. Now he’s itching to know.


"Have you remembered what I just said? If you dare to falter once, I will immediately tell you to leave my sight and will never accept you anymore."


“Yes..." Li Dong was so serious that Xingling very quickly turned serious as well, putting away his coquettish aegyo voice. "I’ve memorized it all, Second Young Master." Xu Xingling knew very well how difficult these conditions were, but he had no choice but to promise Li Dong.


If he doesn't agree, Xu Xingling feels that he has no will to live. He will be slowly killed by the emptiness and loneliness every day before finally going out to find another man because of the unbearable solitude..


But most importantly, there would be no chance to see Han Tianlin.


But Second Young Master seems to be different; Xingling feels very happy when he is around Second Young Master Han..


"Then give me your current location,” Li Dong requested. Talking to Xingling really was an emotional rollercoaster.. Li Dong hoped that he would not regret today's decision. If you are not reading from readerfeedertranslation.blogspot.com, this work was stolen.


Xu Xingling immediately cheered in surprise: "I'm still in the company, will Second Young Master come to see me?" He was worried that it would be too troublesome for the other party, so he said, "I can drive myself if you’d like. I wouldn’t want to bother you with picking me up"


"Stop talking nonsense." Li Dong said: "Wait for me where you are."


Then he hung up the phone, informed his family that he was going out to play, and drove away from home.



Han's Jewelry Design Department.


"Oh, oh, oh... I'm so unkempt now..." Xu Xingling rummaged through his drawers and found a facial mask. He quickly applied it and then sprayed on some perfume and chewed some gum.


"Xingling? Do you have a date later?" Xia Bailun hasn't left yet. He wanted to stay and work overtime. He thinks Xu Xingling is doing the same as himself. "Tsk tsk, look at how well you’re doing yourself up. Who are you meeting up with?"


Xu Xingling’s call just now was taken in the bathroom, so Xia Bailun certainly didn't know that he was going to see Han's second son.


"Meeting someone very important." Xu Xingling sniffed his arm carefully and suddenly squeaked in concern. "Bailun, what do you think of this perfume? Is it too strong?"


Maybe Second Young Master likes lighter fragrances? He disliked his clothes today... 


"It smells very good to me." Xia Bailun glanced at the bottle. It was a big-name perfume that was expensive and fancy. Of course it smelled good. Bailun figured that XIngling must have knowingly asked just to show off his wealth..


"Then I'm relieved." Xu Xingling checked the time, and hurried to the bathroom to remove the facial mask. He patted a bit of lotion onto his face and applied some light lipstick when he came back..


His phone vibrated in his trouser pocket just as he finished.


“Bailun, I'm leaving, bye!" Xu Xingling picked up his bag and hurried away.


"So ostentatious." Xia Bailun fanned the wind in front of his nose, dismissing the fragrant smell.


Once he entered the elevator, Xu Xingling finally dared to answer Li Dong's call: "Second Young Master, I am in the elevator now; I will be down right away… Oh, okay."


Xingling was hung up on by Li Dong every time, but he still felt it was so sweet..


He left the company and quickly looked around, looking for Li Dong's luxury car.


Li Dong hadn’t dared to drive the car to the main entrance of the company in case he would be seen by the more gossipy employees. He instead drove his car closeby to the company and let Xingling walk over


"Second Young Master." Xu Xingling panted as he ran and finally reached Li Dong's car window.


As soon as Li Dong turned his head, he saw Xingling’s cheery face, smiling so happily about something he didn’t understand.


"Waiting for me to invite you into the car or what?" Li Dong said a bit dismissively. He had been sitting on a lot of anger since their last conversation, and he felt a bit stuffy.


"No, no need." Xu Xingling didn’t dare to. He hurried around to the other side of the car, opened the shotgun seat door, and sat down.


Those eyes looked at Li Dong particularly passionately.


Li Dong gestured to his cheek, and Xingling kissed him shamelessly, holding onto Li Dong's face and seeming reluctant to let go.


"Get off." Li Dong couldn't stand the saliva on his face.


And while being hugged by Xingling, it smelled pungently fragrant. Damn, this is a half fucking bottle of perfume!


"Does the Second Young Master like my perfume? Is it too strong?" Xu Xingling asked thoughtfully, unbuttoning two or three buttons of his casual shirt, showing off his fair skin.


"It's toxic." Li Dong only these two words and dramatically moved aside to avoid the smell, and he kept the car window open as he drove, showing how unbearable the fragrance was.


"Then I won't use this brand from now on." Xu Xingling said, a little annoyed. He would have to buy another small bottle of perfume, but maybe not something this expensive this time.


Because this perfume was marketed as a man killer, Xu Xingling just acted on impulse and bought it.


"I'm telling you, don't put on anything. Liushen toilet water smells better than this." Li Dong said, clutching his nose. He was driving with one hand, and this in Xu Xingling’s eyes made him a bit more handsome.


"Okay." He obediently said: "Then I will use Liushen toilet water in the future."


"..." Li Dong felt that it was better to just shut up.



translator notes:

aahhhhh, thank you so much for my first two ko-fi supporters! the caffeine boost was much needed! two more chapters will be going out today just for you, one is already posted and one will come out later this afternoon (I still need to finish translating, as my exams really pushed my translation schedule behind >.<)

thanks so much for stopping by; be sure to treat me to a coffee if you are enjoying my translations!


 PREVIOUS   TOC   NEXT 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the translation!

    Gosh, I relate quite a bit to our main character. Poor man just wants the kid to grow a bit of backbone. It really makes me wonder how Xingling will grow in the future chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually like this when in infatuated and I cringe everytime I think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts