ehess: 003-03

 003-03

“But he’s not like that.” Xu Xingling thought back to the Second Young Master of last night and felt that he was a pretty sociable person.


“So you know that as well”  Xia Bailun rolled his eyes. “Quit dreaming, he’s not even on the same plane of existence as us. Did you not see him acting so aloof? I bet he doesn’t even know what you look like.”


Xu Xingling also mentally rolled his eyes. If nothing else, Second Young Master Han definitely knows what he looks like. Based on what Eldest Master Han had said, he looked extremely similar to Second Young Master Han’s sweetheart. And the only reason why Han Tianlin would have saved him in the first place is because of this face of his.


“Say, do you think he has a girlfriend? Who would be so brilliant as to be able to become the Han’s little madam in the future?” Xia Bailun said, with a clear desire for gossip. If you are not reading from readerfeedertranslation.blogspot.com, this work was stolen.


“How would I know?” Xu Xingling doesn’t know if Yubai has a girlfriend, but he definitely knows that he has a sweetheart who is male.


Is it true that men who have someone in their hearts are more gentle?


Xu Xingling fell into a state of sorrow, feeling that Eldest Young Master Han should at least act half as gently as the Second Young Master Han. At least, don’t slap him so often--so painful~.


But because of his deep love for Han Tianlin, he can only smile and offer his face up to be beaten.


“Whatever, let’s just eat. We don’t understand their rich world at all… working hard is what is key…” Xia Bailun said vaguely while eating. He planned on going to his boss in the afternoon to ask about becoming a full time employee.


“...” Xingling felt very absent-minded as he ate, filled with torment as he sat there.


After lunch, he secretly slipped out his phone to send a text to Li Dong.


Second Young Master, are you free now? Could you reply to my 

texts? <('.'<) -- Stupid male protagonist.


Li Dong was very happy when he saw the text. He typed out a reply casually and didn’t bother to edit it before sending.


What’s the matter? -- Second Young Master Han.


Are you still in the company? Can I see you? (づ。◕_◕。)づ -- Stupid man.


Why do you want to meet me? -- Second Young Master Han.


I miss you… -- Stupid man.


Are you missing me or missing my dick? -- Second Young Master Han.


Both! (≧◡≦) -- Stupid man.


Even though Li Dong knows that Xingling is using him as consolation in place of Tianlin--be it mentally or physically, Xingling still perceives him as a lap dog at Tianlin’s feet--Li Dong is still texting back amiably.


Why do you like my brother? -- Second Young Master Han.


Is it okay to talk about this? Then I’ll tell you. It’s because he’s so very 

handsome and manly, and I fell in love with him at first sight. Everyday 

I fantasized that he would pounce on me, but he doesn’t like men. So for him, I even considered getting sex reassignment, but then I heard that the tactile feeling of fake breasts just isn’t as enjoyable. I was afraid that he would find it repulsive. And as a transsexual, I also wouldn’t be able to give him any children. I really do regret being born a man. If I were a woman, I would have already become one of the many in his harem! -- Stupid Man.


It was such a long text message, but Li Dong merely skimmed through it, afraid that he would cough up blood if he read too carefully. If you are not reading from readerfeedertranslation.blogspot.com, this work was stolen.


Since you like him so much, why can you still bear him having so many 

lovers? -- Second Young Master Han.


Second Young Master he is such an outstanding man, how could he only have one lover? I’m also not qualified to ask how many lovers he has. So long as he wants me, it’s fine. -- Stupid man.


Xu Xingling doesn’t even mind Tianlin doing things even worse; him having a harem wouldn’t bother him at all.


Don’t you think it’s cheap of you to love someone so submissively? -- 

Second Young Master Han.


He wants me to be so humble, so I will be. But don’t get me wrong, I

won’t follow everyone’s command like this. Now, I only listen to the 

words of the Eldest and Second Young Master. I’d do anything for you 

two! -- Stupid Man.


With so many feelings he wanted to express, Xu Xingling became really daring and was willing to say anything.


Anything? Then send me a nude. -- Second Young Master Han.


As Li Dong sent this short message, almost anyone could tell that it had an undertone of frustration.


Okay. I’ll go to the bathroom right now to take a photo for you! -- 

Stupid Man.


After about a 10 minute wait, Li Dong received an explicit 20 second video and several close ups. One of the videos contained Xingling’s face, calling out to Li Dong with a smile: “Second Young Master, are you satisfied?”


“...” There was a beautiful face, a slim and thin body, and fair skin, and the key parts of Xingling were also pretty in color and hairless. Wait, but what the hell are those two gleaming silver rings on his chest?


What’s on your chest? -- Second Young Master.


Nipple rings, engraved with Eldest Young Master’s name -- Stupid Man.


He really is so forthright, with no thought of hiding his love for Han Tianlin at all. He is crazy for this love of his and even has the desire to confess it directly. It seems that it makes him feel better when he does.


Take them out. I don’t like them -- Second Young Master.

  

Okay, I’ll take them out right now! -- Stupid Man.


He was so obedient. After taking them out, he took a new picture and sent it to Li Dong.


You aren’t afraid that I’ll post your video online to share? -- Second 

Young Master.


Please don’t do that. I really do still want to keep some face. But if you 

really want to, I can’t stop you. Could you pixelate my face, though? -- Stupid Man.


I’m just scaring you. I won’t cheat you like that. -- Second Young Master.


Great! What else do you want to see? I’m still in the bathroom right now. If there’s nothing else, I’ll be going back. -- Stupid Man.


Tut, hurry up and get dressed. It’s a bit cold. -- Second Young Master.


It was autumn after all; Li Dong didn’t expect that Xu Xingling would be so dedicated as to stay naked after all this time.


Thank you for your concern. Kissing Second Young Master [kiss kiss] -- 

Stupid Man.


It was so cheap of him that Li Dong didn’t even want to reply, he was so mad. He put away his mobile phone and temporarily blacklisted him.


Second Young Master, can I see you at night? I really want to see you. -- 

Stupid Man.


I bought a set of sexy underwear, can I show you tonight? -- Stupid 

Man.


Li Dong read this and very much wanted to ridicule him a bit, but he was also determined not to reply to him.


After sending three messages in a row, Xu Xingling saw that the other party still did not respond and wisely stopped his pestering. Although he wanted to cling to Li Dong all the time, he didn't want to bore him.


The rest of Li Dong’s afternoon was peaceful.


At half past five, Xu Xingling got off work.


This time, instead of sending a text, Xingling directly called Li Dong.


"Second Young Master." His voice sounded very ecstatic. "I'm off work..."


Li Dong replied lazily. "So?" He is already reclined on his sofa at home, watching the nature channel on TV, too lazy to move.


"Why don’t we get together tonight? You tell me where and I’ll meet you there…” Xu Xingling tentatively proposed.


"What are you trying to meet me for?" Li Dong asked knowingly.


"Don't you want me?" Xu Xingling asked sincerely: "Please give me a chance. I will work hard to satisfy Second Young Master."


To be honest, Li Dong really doesn't want him.


He doesn’t want him not because Xu Xingling isn’t good enough, but because Li Dong really doesn’t want something that could be so easily taken away by Han Tianlin at any time.



translator notes:

hola again! welcome to the second day of a whole week of translations every day! hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm wondering if i should make these chapters longer...

make sure to stop by tomorrow for the next chapter! please gift me some caffeine if you can!

pdf is in toc with all published chapters!

 PREVIOUS   TOC   NEXT 


Comments

  1. Hey, I like your translation style, it reads nicely! Thank you for your translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuh is this shou mentally retarded or something? [If someone ships thid damn abominable creature to Han Bai i'm stangling her. There's a limit to a kink , kink to stupid people makes you stupid too.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly... This isn't love. More like suspense bridge effect. Didn't he say that scum save him so he fall for him?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts